Our personal experience as parents of a Triple-X girl is over 13 years in practise. This list is what seems to us to be the most important points to address. If you have suggestions to improve the list, please let us know.
- History – What we know about Triple-X
- The science behind Triple-X (e.g. Studies)
- Intention of this project/Disclaimer
- World map (incl links to groups) and list (nr. of members, fb links)
- Being a Triple-X parent / sibling
- Profiling Triple-X (list of symptoms, to each symptom, what was tried, failed and worked – in which country it was tired and if more people tried it)
- How to communicate Triple-X to schools, teachers, officials, employers, friends, family, outer world. How to inform them briefly and create awareness for your child/yourself.
- Support. What do we need (for kids/parents/siblings)? How to get it?
- Links to clinics and forums and organizations
- Conferences/Documentation of it (Past and upcoming)
- Monthly video conference
- The book of superwomen stories (Triple-X women and families share their stories)
- How can one/you help to make life better for all Triple-X families.