- Maarten Otter, Peter M. L. Crins, Bea C. M. Campforts, Constance T. R. M. Stumpel, Thérèse A. M. J. van Amelsvoort and Claudia Vingerhoets, Social functioning and emotion recognition in adults with triple X syndrome, Cambridge University Press on behalf of the Royal College of Psychiatrists, 2021.
- Singhal P., Singh S., Kumar P., Naredi N., Premature Ovarian Failure Related to Trisomy X: Two Case Reports with an Aberrant 47, XXX Karyotype, Journal of Human Reproductive Sciences, 2021
- Shanlee M Davis, Katelyn Soares, Susan Howell, Melanie Cree-Green, Eliza Buyers, Joshua Johnson, Nicole R Tartaglia, Diminished Ovarian Reserve in Girls and Adolescents with Trisomy X Syndrome, Reproductive Science, 2020.
- Urbanus E, van Rijn S, Swaab H., A review of neurocognitive functioning of children with sexchromosome trisomies: Identifying targets for early intervention. Clin Genet. 2019;1–12.
- Evelien Urbanus, Sophie van Rijn, Hanna Swaab, A review of neurocognitive functioning of children with sex chromosome trisomies: Identifying targets for early intervention, Clinical Genetics 2019
- Alexander C. Wilson, Judith King, Dorothy V.M. Bishop, Autism and social anxiety in children with sex chromosome trisomies: an observational study, Welcome Open Research, 2019
- Nicole Tartaglia, Susan Howell, Rebecca Wilson, Jennifer Janus, Richard Boada, Sydney Martin, Jacqueline B Frazier, Michelle Pfeiffer, Karen Regan, Sarah McSwegin, Philip Zeitler, The eXtraordinarY Kids clinic: an interdisciplinary model of care for children and adolescents with sex chromosome aneuploidy, Journal of Multidisciplinary Healthcare, 2015.
- Rhoshel K. Lenroot, Jonathan D. Blumenthal, Gregory L. Wallace, Liv S. Clasen, Nancy Raitano Lee, and Jay N. Giedd, A case-control study of brain structure and behavioral characteristics in 47,XXX Syndrome, Genes Brain Behav. 2014.
- M. Otter et al, Triple X syndrome: a review of the literature, European Journal of Human Genetics (2010) 18,265– 271
- Tartaglia et al., A review of trisomy X (47,XXX), Orphanet Journal of Rare Diseases 2010, 5:8
- Sophie van Rijn, PhD, Cognitive and behavioral development of children with 47,XXX: first results of the TRIXY study
- The Rare Chromosome Disorder Support Group (UK) has prepared a 16 page documentation on XXX.
- Genetic.org KS&A has prepared a 15 page fast to read guide for parents.
- Rebecca Wilson has (et al) made a great presentation at the 2017 AXYS conference about Trisomy X.
More publications can be found here.